2008-08-20

A Return to Love

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well, I am doing good. I feel so much gratitude towards everyday. I do not have to face my loved ones dying. I was writing in an earlier post that it was hard for me to go from caring for everyone, to no one. I felt lost, but then I decided to pick myself up, and go on. I am going to go back to school, spoil my granddaughter, work and love every minute of life, I know my mothers would have wanted me to. So I have this to share with you. I will not fear anymore, I will live life! Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care, Janet :)
Our Deepest Fear by Marianne Williamson
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,

talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people

won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. From A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson.

4 comments:

  1. I bought A Return To Love many years ago which then lead me to A Course In Miracles. It's great that every second we face another chance to choose again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. One wouldn't consciously think of that as the case, until confronted by it. Food for thought and very encouraging. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 15 year old is stenciling this around her ceiling! Have you read A Woman's Worth? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One night my boss and I were driving around the west end of london, when we came upon a family, who were sleeping in a doorway.

    Bill took them to a hotel and cleaned them up...but after a few days, they found the responsibility of shining too much...and so they escaped to another doorway.

    Shining, like a lightbulb, requires energy.

    henry

    ReplyDelete