2008-10-16

Briana OMG!!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well today, I am doing good. I have decided I want to be a stay at home grandmother. Mom's get that choice why can't the grandmothers! I spent the day with my granddaughter Briana and every time we spend time together I love her even more. She is such a character. She loves to be the center of attention and when I give it to her, she rises to the occasion. When I play I am gonna get you, she runs and laughs and laughs, after I did that a couple of times she turned around and gave me kisses. How my heart melts. She is a God Send to me, she brings me so much joy, that is why I quit smoking, and I am trying to be so healthy. I want to be there for her as she grows up. I love my kids as much, but I remember my best friend Sue saying there is nothing like being a Grandmother. I now know what she meant. You get to be the fun one and spoil them without the guilt as parents have too.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about being a grandmother! It is so fabulous! I always said I loved my daughter, but once she had my grandson, whew...it is a whole different kind of love!
    Briana is precious~

    ReplyDelete