2011-05-09

Do You Like To?

Boogie Woogie? Go With The Flo?, Dance and Sing? Well then, this is the song and video to help you get up and do your thing!! Hi Everyone, I'm trying to motivate you too this Music Monday :) This is a great song to walk or workout to! C'mon now it's easier than you think to walk or do some kind of physical exercise for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Even if you just Dance, you'll begin to feel and look better! And we all know when you look good, you feel good, right? right! I have a shelf in front of my treadmill that I put my laptop on and I watch Music Videos when I walk. Most of them are Madonna videos, because it keeps me motivated to look as good as her when I hit 50! I don't want fat and cellulite taking over my body, no way, no thank you! So get started if you've been thinking about it, once you do it get's easier and easier. And remember it is never to late to be what you might have been! I heard that saying yesterday and it is so true, you can always begin a new you at anytime in your life, don't sit and think about what you could have done, or could be doing, you can still accomplish anything you put your mind to, at any age :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment