2013-02-16

Therein To Be Content

Hello, How are you? I'm doing good. We survived the big blizzard with no problems, and tomorrow more snow is on the way! We only lost our power for about 20 minutes. My poor daughter and her family lost their power for three days! The power outages were all around us and many people went for days without power. I felt so bad for everyone who got stuck in that situation, and at the same time I was so grateful that we were speared! The snow may not look that deep in the pictures from my backyard, but actually there are a concrete turtle and bird that are in the sand area that my grandkids play in that stand about a foot high, and you cannot even see them! It did turn out to be the 5th biggest storm we have ever had in this area. I hope you enjoyed your Valentines Day as much as I did, with lot's of love around you. Along with these pictures from my week, I want to leave you with these words of inspiration. I feel nothing but content with my life these days, even in times of challenges, I know I'll always come out on the other side ok, stronger. I'm sure many of you feel the same. Have a great week ahead!
Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that it wasn't all that bad for you, and I hope your daughter's family didn't suffer too greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't live in snow country. Just not my cup of tea. I'm glad that you were safe and warm.

    Love your Valentines flowers. Beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad the storm was kind to you, I hope your lovely daughter is ok. Th photos are amazing, janet, I am used with heavy winters and yet..this storm was overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete